November 24, 2009

We LOVE Boris K*


with over 100 blogs participating in the Boris Karloff Blogathon this week, i think it's fair to say no one does it quite like Boris. for me, his very name launches a million smiles throughout my entire being and a slight tingle up my spine. what is it about him, the stare, the voice, or the heartbreaking tortured sensitivity of the eternally misunderstood? i can't even begin to explain it, i'll just embrace it.

my Boris K offerings this week are more of the do-it-yourself variety... and if your up for the challenge, please feel free to join in. this week i have a few crafty tutorials planed in honor our boy Boris. So pull out the construction paper, glue + glitter, cause it's Things to Make & Do... with Boris Karloff. stay tuned for future posts.


be sure to visit Frankensteinia for more madness with Boris.


1 comment:

George said...

Looking forward to these -- I thought your "Frankenstein 1970" sequence was well chosen!